- G rander than the lines that Pythagoras drew,
- E ngraved on the hearts that ever are true,
- O nward and beyond the science it ran, -
- M asonry, the nature religion of man.
- E nter thy temple, sweet spirit, and there
- T ry us by compasses, level and square.
- R ightly interpreting our mystical art
- Y ou can speculate on with happy heart.
Tupelo Masonic Lodge No. 318 F&AM
*HOME - http://www.tupelomason.org/
*BLOG - http://tupelomason.blogspot.com/
*PHOTOS - http://tupelomason.shutterfly.com/
©2011 All Rights Reserved TupeloMason®