Who are We?The Masonic Service Association of North America (MSANA) was formed in 1919 to provide services to its member Grand Lodges that they would find difficult to provide for themselves. Thus the national voice that the MSA has is dedicated to Service to the Masonic community.
The primary functions and activities of the MSANA are:
- Disaster Relief - since 1923 the MSA has collected and forwarded funds for disasters around the world.
- Education/Information Publications - the MSA has a free catalog of publications, bulletins and other materials available.
- Masonic Information Center - to provide information on Freemasonry to Masons and non-Masons alike and to respond to critics of Freemasonry.
- Hospital Visitation Program - provides assistance and service to our sick or wounded veterans.
- Service - The Masonic Service Association of North America is a servant of Freemasonry. Formed of and supported by Grand Lodges, it is a voice that they can move to action, that the great heart of the Fraternity be made manifest and that the will of a united Craft may be done.
Tupelo Masonic Lodge No. 318 F&AM
HOME - http://www.tupelomason.org/
BLOG - http://tupelomason.blogspot.com/