In Memory of
- Full Name: Robbie Faye Turner
- Date of Birth: Sunday July 28th 1935
- Date of Death: Tuesday October 25th 2011
- When: Saturday October 29th 2011 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Location: W. E. Pegues - Tupelo, 535 W. Jefferson ST.
- When: Sunday October 30th 2011 3:00pm
- Location: The Jefferson Street Chapel of W. E. Pegues, 535 W. Jefferson St. Tupelo, MS
- Location: Oak Grove Cemetery
Obituary for Robbie Turner
Services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, October 30, 2011 at The Jefferson Street Chapel of W. E. Pegues with Rev. Castor Buse officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.
Survivors include her husband of 61 years, James R. Turner of Tupelo; her daughter, Elise Turner McCulley (Robert) of Bartlett, Tenn.; eight grandchildren, Kimberly Bradshaw, Jeremy Turner (Brandy), Chris Turner (Sandy), Michelle Wren (Israel), Andrew McCulley, Kathy McCulley Lopez (Robert), Robbie McCulley, Jennifer Turner; her brother, Jimmy Thompson (Judy) of Mooreville; seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two sons, Dennis L. Turner and James Michael Turner.
Pallbearers will be Jeremy Turner, Chris Turner, Andrew McCulley and Israel Wren.
Visitation will be 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to The American Cancer Society; LeBonheur Children's Hospital; or Tupelo Masonic Lodge #318.
Tupelo Masonic Lodge No. 318 F&AM
HOME - http://www.tupelomason.org/
BLOG - http://tupelomason.blogspot.com/
PHOTOS - http://tupelomason.shutterfly.com/